Mory Group Specializes in DCAA Compliant Accounting for Government contractors in both QuickBooks and Unanet. The requirements (from the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) are as follows:
- Accumulation of Direct Costs by Contract, including reporting on the General Ledger level.
- Separation of Direct Costs from Indirect Costs.
- Separation of Indirect Costs in pools – Fringes, Overhead and G&A.
- Exclusion of Unallowable Costs from rates.
- The system is maintained with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- All Labor Costs are posted to the General Ledger in Direct and Indirect GL Accounts.
Ask us about Unanet – Time, Expenses, Project Management and Awesome Reporting Quickbooks Desktop & Right Networks